Wednesday, June 29, 2016


The Spirit of God Like A Fire Is Burning!
Robert Richardson <rrichardson@myldsmail.net>  Jun 28 at 11:32 AM
To
BCC
larichardson65@yahoo.com
Message body
BUENOS DIAS ALL YALL!!!!
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS THE LAST WEEK!!!! Yesterday was my last full day of proselyting!!! It really hit today! I haven't even packed yet. HAHA!!!!! I am washing my clothes right now and Tonight we will be busy because everybody wanted us to come over. HAHA. So tonight is definitely going to be a late one. I cant wait to see everyone but i am sad I am leaving my home here in Louisiana.

This week was fairly busy we saw a lot of people. We got to see a lot of people. It was hard to say goodbye to a lot of people. I have learned so much from this journey as a missionary. Never have I more fully understood the love Jesus Christ has had for us. He loves us and cares about us more than we can ever imagine. He beckons us "Come unto me, all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." He is there to give us the strength we need. He has suffered for all individually. He know personally what we are going through.  I am so grateful that a savior has been provided for us. Through is grace and mercy we can be redeemed from sin. May we continue to put or trust in his redeeming love. I know God is at all times in control. Through this gospel we can have peace and joy that comes from living it. We have been blessed so much because of the gospel. May we continue to give our all to this glorious gospel.

172 years ago on the prophet Joseph Smith was martyred. John Taylor wrote that Joseph Smith had done more for the salvation of man then any man on the earth besides the Lord Jesus Christ. The fruits that came from Joseph Smith have blessed the lives of millions. I have been truly blessed by the Prophet Joseph Smith. I don't even want to know where my life would be without the Prophet Joseph Smith.

Well the time has come where I will be stepping into a new chapter into my life. The work will continue to blossom here in Louisiana. This isn't the work of Elder Richardson or any of the missionaries but it is the literal work of the Lord. The Prophet Joseph Smith has stated “The Standard of Truth has been erected; no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.”

I know this gospel is true! I am so grateful for the experience I had out here in Louisiana. I will forever be changed for the better because of the experiences and the people I met out here. I cant wait to see yall this Thursday!!!!!! Thanks yall for your support, prayers, and love!
I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!!
Elder Richardson.
Make yourself at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment