Sunday, August 23, 2015

So this week was really good. We had pretty good week. We got to see Anthony and teach him a little bit about faith and repentance. That went awesome. We tried to get him to meet us at the church so we could do a tour of the church but he didn't want to commit to meeting us there... oh well.

We also helped some people moved out of the ward. That was fun in the heat.... We also tracted into someone and taught them the restoration lesson. It went really good.

We also got to see Zach and his mom, sister, and brother. We showed them Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration. Zach really enjoyed it and the restoration made a lot more sense to him on film. His mom had a lot of questions. She wants to read the book of mormon. We gave her a copy of the book of mormon. Zach's brother is also reading the book of mormon. I so hope that his family will accept the gospel. They are so wonderful to us and are very good people. We are going to have a plan of salvation lesson at the Awbrys home this week hopefully.

We also had another meeting in Baton Rouge.... AAAA So many meetings!!!! It was fairly good. I also went on exchanges with the zone leaders. That was interesting.... But i am glad I serve in Lafayette. Baton Rouge is really sketchy....


HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!

One of my favorite scriptures is found in Matthew 11: 28-30

 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Taking on the yoke of Christ is the easiest way we can bear our burdens. The more we live up to our covenants. The more easier life will be. It may be hard living the commandments such as the Word of Wisdom, loving others, paying tithing, being charitable, living the law of Chasity, attending church weekly, having a current temple recommend, etc but they provide us with peace. comfort, and protect us. May we do our best to live up to the covenants we have made to follow the savior at Baptism and in the temple of our God. I know this gospel is true. I know that obedience is hard but it brings us joy and happiness. I love yall so much!!! Thank you for your support and love!!!!
Elder Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment